We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With major investments in Nanjing, Shanghai and Chongqing, BASF is one of the largest foreign investors in the Chinese chemical industry, and maintains the BASF Asia Pacific Innovation Campus in Shanghai as a research and development hub for the Asia Pacific region.
· Conduct experimental and theoretical research assignments under guidance of research scientist using standard procedures and equipment
· Under supervision of lab team leader perform routine scientific research tasks using standard techniques, procedures and equipment.
· Analyze and document results, prepare technical reports, examinations and summaries.
· Prepare, run and maintain lab equipment such as mini-extruder, testing equipments, etc.
· Perform general lab assignments (e.g. raw material inventory review, lab house-keeping) as assigned.
· Comply with regulations concerning safety, health and environment
· Master or bachelor degree has experience in chemical lab. Major in polymer science, polymer material is preferred.
· At least 3-5 years experience of conducting scientific experiments in chemical lab (including study period).
· Having background of engineering plastics is a plus.
· English: Good in reading, writing and speaking; Mandarin: Fluent