Within the CE&LP Business Line team, the CE&LP International Underwriter will be in charge of :
Underwriting & Pricing
• Contribute to manage the IBA (initial business assessment) process for business opportunities,
• Produce costing/pricing and technical answers to RFP's, profitability studies and clients portfolio reviews, including internal validation process management with the Risk Management and Technical Excellence team,
• Production of contractual documents (T&C, IPID, Insurance contracts, reinsurance agreements, distribution protocols) with the support of the Legal department,
• Ensuring that pricing/offer is consistent with the Group risk appetites, internal guidelines and the regional underwriting process,
• Perform regular technical analysis of CE&LP programs while defining actions plan in case of deviation (portfolio experience review).
Contribute to build new capabilities & standard products
• Develop new pricing tools with automation level,
• Communicate with product development, marketing and sales teams to establish pricing policies for products.
Facilitate Data Access
• Leverage existing market data sources and identify all other possible data sources on AP main markets,
• Identify innovative propositions for partners, leveraging data or identifying innovative offers from a technical standpoint.
Ideal candidate profile
EDUCATION, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE :
• Master's Degree in Mathematics or Actuary or Statistical qualification or Engineering with applied finance/actuarial/general insurance degree,
• 1/3 years' experience in Pricing exercise or Underwriting functions, (within P&C or Affinity insurance business would be a plus)
• Advanced level knowledge of Word, Excel, Visual Basic, SAS, R and other actuarial tools,
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (French & English) ,
• Ability to grasp the significance and meaning of a range of technical and complex issues,
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines whilst maintaining reliability and accuracy,
• Business acumen, Focus on deliveries and business & result oriented,
• Autonomous , pragmatic, ability to adapt her/his behaviour on a moving environment,
• Strong attention to details and controls, Strong Team Spirit, Willing to learn and evolve…