Description de l'offre
IT & Software
· Responsibility for several agile development teams, and in this context responsible for ensuring that agile methods are followed
· Supporting the teams in their self-management and contributing to the creation of excellent framework conditions for the teams
· Cooperation with agile and non-agile interfaces in reaching the Sprint and project goals
· As a member of our Community of Practice you will make pro-active contributions to the continued development of agile methods in the field of mechatronics engineering. Annual Remuneration:
Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: EUR45.000,--. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
If you are from abroad AVL will help you to organize your travel to the recruiting interview in Graz. We can also provide you with an appartment for your first few months in Graz.
Seize the professional challenges and opportunities offered by a high-tech enterprise - join our international team. We look forward to receiving your details; please use our online application tool to send your application to AVL List GmbH, Graz
· Technical/engineering qualification (graduate of a secondary technical college, university of applied sciences or university of technology)
· Practical experience as a Scrum Master / Agile Master – preferably in embedded development or mechatronics
· High degree of self-reliance and self-directed initiative
· Ability to identify potential conflict early and ensure reliable de-escalation in the cooperation with teams
· Sound spoken and written command of German and English
· Outstanding teamwork skills, pronounced communication and presentation skills