The Aviva Asia Regional Office (ARO) is focused on building significant franchise value for Aviva through profitable growth of market shares across all its markets and improving service levels for customers and distributors through sustainable transformation efforts.
The regional office, based in Singapore, has delegated responsibility for all aspects of operations and reports into the Aviva Group headquarters in London, UK.
This role of a System Analyst (SA) is responsible for:
- Software development and implement applications that support day-to-day operations.
- Design, develop and implement new integrations.
- Provide first-level support to end-users, provide application support and troubleshooting on application issues. Manage, gather, analysis and deploy application improvement or changes.
- Support Disaster recovery exercises, including responding to incidents, to diagnose, troubleshoot as well as coordinate with the Application Development team for the successful resolution of issues.
- Support application deployment initiated by Change Requests, plan and maintain the application environment with the latest patches.
Qualifications and experience:
- Undergraduate Qualification
- Tertiary Qualification Preferred
- A relevant formal qualification in Applications development
- At least 4 years of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring Framework and Enterprise Content Management (must have)
- At least 4 years of experience in HP Exstream & HP Command Center & HP Exstream upgrade (must have)
- Experience in developing, configuring and architecting HP Exstream & HP Command Center. Working with different output formats (AFP, PDF, XML), jobs, scheduler, queues and objects.
- Production support experience.
- Experience in supporting Java applications.
- Experience with end-to-end SDLC.
- Working knowledge of databases, e.g. SQL, tables, views, filter, indexes, etc.
- Agile methodology practice is an advantage.
- Vendor management or Working with vendor experience