Our newly developed Security Controls team is looking for a Supplier Assurance Advisor to join this growing area within Aviva.
The role involves working with internal stakeholders, external consultants and Aviva suppliers to ensure that all suppliers are assessed or on-boarded with appropriate due diligence or security maturity identification. It'll assist with supporting activities including PMO functions and remediation.
This is a global suite of services provided as a front office function regarding everything supplier related within the data security arena. The role will focus on providing a clear line of sight between effective due diligence of a supplier and financial loss or reputational damage as a result of a data breach. National and international travel will be required to conduct assessments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing supplier data security advice and mentorship.
- Performing on-site Third-Party Security Assessments (TPSA) of all critical suppliers within the UK & Ireland, Europe and worldwide.
- Working with existing and new suppliers to confirm exit strategy, data retention and data return measures.
- Working collaboratively with teams from other disciplines within Aviva and with the supplier.
- Delivering on new supplier on-boarding completion.
- Delivering key MI to support the reporting function across markets.
Skills & Experience required :
- A recognised security certification such as CISSP, CISA or CISM;
- In depth experience in an information security related role;
- Good knowledge of all domains within security e.g. BCM, Physical, GDPR/Data Protection, Cloud, Security Management.
- Previous experience with Archer is advantageous but not essential.
What will you get for this role?
- Competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Oh and by the way…
At Aviva we always ‘Care More’. It’s our thing. We’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you need to work from home some of the time, or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. We’ll even try to bend work around your further studies or hobbies where we can.
We care deeply about welcoming people no matter where they’re from, how old they are or what disability they have. We encourage applications from every age, race, ethnicity, disability, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or caring responsibility. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
As part of that we interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Just send us an email once you’ve applied and we’ll make sure we interview you.
If you like the sound of all that, we’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you need an alternative method of applying, please give Megan Douglas a call on: 0121 234 7665 or send them an email at: email@example.com.
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.