Are you passionate about technical support? Enjoy troubleshooting to unravel/fix technical faults and learn something new every day?
If the answer is yes, we really want to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for an engaging Service Technician with excellent interpersonal skills to join our innovative IT Executive Team.
The IT Executive Team provides Aviva’s employees with the technical support they require to successfully complete their responsibilities in their roles. As the Service Technician, you will apply your expert experience by being responsible for 1st/2nd line incident and change delivery.
What will the role involve?
- Ability to prioritised deskside engineering support
- Provide exceptional customer service to executives, their business managers and executive assistants
- Answers to queries and fulfil requests via phone, email and face to face in a timely manner
- Provide event support when required
- To offer up ideas to significantly improve service/user experience and deliver upon them
- Responsible for tackling, resolving and the delivery of all incidents and changes that are reported, and proactively searching for areas of change to prevent further issues/to improve resolution times
- Resolve technical issues and problems where possible or assign/delegate appropriately
- Take ownership of incidents/requests to resolution including all tickets escalated to 3rd party resolving agents
- Provide full support of all hardware and software used within Aviva
What knowledge and experience are we looking for?
- Advanced capabilities in Office 365 configuration and troubleshooting
- Excellent relationship management experience, working with executives
- Good incident and change management experience with the ability to deliver change
- Understanding of ITIL
- Technical IT skills/knowledge/ background
- Work in IT or in a financial services context
What will you get for this role?
- Competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Oh and by the way…
At Aviva we always ‘Care More’. It’s our thing. We’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you need to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. We’ll even try to bend work around your further studies or hobbies where we can.
We care deeply about welcoming people no matter where they’re from, how old they are or what disability they have. We encourage applications from every age, race, ethnicity, disability, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or caring responsibility. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
As part of that we interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Just send us an email once you’ve applied and we’ll make sure we interview you.
If you like the sound of all that, we’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you need an alternative method of applying, please contact Lacey Lane Mckoy call on: 0207 255 0884 or ping an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.