Do you have excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and communication skills?
Are you experienced in managing information security and operational security practices in an IT environment? If the answer is yes, this could be the role for you!
We are now recruiting for a Security Analyst to join our growing team in Dublin.
Your role will involve helping us to maintain and advance the security posture of Aviva Ireland, which is essential for the success of the company, ensures we maintain our regulatory authority to continue business and presents us to customers as safe and reliable business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be part of a team responsible for several business protection controls, including ISO 27002, and helping to assist other teams in their application of controls by sharing security knowledge to ensure they understand the objective of the controls and ensuring controls are working as intended.
Skills & Experience required:
- Knowledge of an enterprise IT environment
- Good understanding of ISO 27002 controls
- Experience covering areas such as networking, databases, core operating systems (Windows / Linux) and application development
- A third-level cyber degree or a degree in computing with professional security qualifications such as CISM, CISSP or CompTIA Security+
What will you get for this role?
- A competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or those with other caring responsibilities.
Our approach helps to ensure that Aviva is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Hannah Mendez in the Resourcing team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01212347629.