Sales Enablement Associate, Client Experience – London
Working as part of a London office based in the Sales Enablement team under the Client Experience framework, the function of the sales enablement team will act as an bridge between various multiple departments across Aviva Investors. The team will partner with Sales, Client Service and Marketing within the GCS function but will also require strong relationships with Product, Operations, Legal and Compliance to help ensure our clients receive a client experience they deserve whilst ensuring commerciality and governance of the sales process.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and partnering with Client Sales directors across all markets including Multi-national, Insurance, Official Institutions and Financial Institutions focusing on pre-sale activity. This is a key role within our sales distribution function and you will have an opportunity to learn Asset Management, Distribution and our Products and become a key component in ensuring our business is a success.
The newly formed Sales Enablement team are part of the Client Experience framework and sit within Global Client Solutions. Our main objective within GCS is to develop new business relationships and look after our existing clients to ensure they receive the client experience they expect. Our clients are predominately Pensions Scheme’s, Insurance Companies, Official Institutions, Wealth Advisors, Financial Institutions and our responsibility is to grow these relationships and provide investment solutions to meet there needs.
· To be primarily responsible for enabling client sales directors and enhancing our sales process across new and existing clients.
· To build out a Strategic Client data pack to assist the relationship team in targeting these key organisations
· You will raise awareness of Aviva Investors’ investment products through targeted prospecting activities
· To be primarily responsible for new business development and relationship management of accounts within a specified region via working with our regionally based Business Development Directors to achieve a team target.
· You will raise awareness of Aviva Investors’ investment products through providing provide fund performance to funds manager and product specialist to engage with client queries.
· Responsible for answering client queries across a range of channels including Pensions Scheme’s, Insurance Companies, Official Institutions, Wealth Advisors, Financial Institutions client and recording activity of data in to Salesforce.
· Produce daily and weekly reports via salesforce to accurately reflect MI and dashboards to help produce internal documentations and presentations for the sales teams.
· Proactively engage with external clients
· Responsive and efficient replies to all client queries via telephone and email communication.
· Stay up to date with any internal processes in place (Salesforce Superuser, Seismic, Single Customer View)
· Complete forms related to opportunities (e.g. suitability assessment forms)
· Demonstrate an ability and desire to be part of Aviva investors projects to support delivery of distribution strategies
· Demonstrate a proactive approach and collaborative can do attitude
· The ability to build and forge key relationships both internally and externally with our clients
· A high level of communication skills both verbally and in writing
· Demonstrate a resilient and inquisitive approach, whilst being a key team player
· Understanding of Sales and Distribution within an Asset Management business
· Understanding of the Investment Management Industry
We are a global asset manager with broad and deep expertise across all major asset classes. As part of the Aviva Group – the UK’s largest insurance company – we are uniquely positioned to combine our insurance heritage with our investment capabilities to deliver the outcomes that matter most to today’s investor.
Today’s investors are asking more questions than ever. They expect more from their asset managers. They want joined-up thinking fit for an interconnected world; integrated solutions with their needs firmly at the heart. We’re challenging ourselves to respond to these new expectations – as well as the changes taking place in our industry and the world around us. About us
Inclusion and diversity
More than 1,500 people work across the globe, bringing it all together for today’s investor. True integrated advantage starts with our culture.
When everyone feels part of a unified team, in an environment of fairness, inclusion and positivity, we all achieve more. Integrated advantage is created when everyone feels stronger together - with no barriers to their ability to contribute, collaborate and succeed. Our Culture
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.