We are looking for a confident Personal Assistant to offer crucial support to a prominent member of the Senior Leadership Team at Aviva Ireland.
It's a vital position to provide high quality, administrative support to a very senior member of staff and support to the broader team when needed. This is a great opportunity to work in a successful business, use your creativity and initiative to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes and build excellent relationships throughout the business.
This job would suit someone who likes a dynamic role and takes ownership for their own workload, continually reorganising and prioritising to ensure those you support get the best service possible.
Role and Responsibilities
- Effective and efficient diary management - organising and coordinating meetings and events.
- Working with a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Booking travel.
- Managing the expenses and procurement processes for the managers you support.
- Working as part of the wider PA team ensuring that cover is provided as required.
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships both within the business and externally.
- Collating, preparing and distributing reports and packs in a timely manner.
- Updating IT systems on behalf of managers.
- Taking clear and concise minutes of meetings and issuing actions with timely follow up to ensure completion.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of working as a PA/EA to a board member or c-suite executive (i.e. CFO, COO, CEO etc.)
- Strong administration and IT skills, including advanced-level MS Office.
- Excellent planning, organising and prioritising skills with good attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in an environment where demands and priorities change very quickly - resilient, adaptable and thrives when working in high-pressure situations.
- Able to work with a high level of professionalism when meeting external clients/guests.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to manage expectations of managers and liaise with colleagues across all levels of the business.
What will you get for this role?
- Competitive annual salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications.
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review.
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply).
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or those with other caring responsibilities. Our approach helps to ensure that Aviva is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all!
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Megan Douglas in the Resourcing team on +44 121 234 7665 or email@example.com.