We are looking for a forward thinking and innovative leader to help us our fast growing Direct Business get to the next level!
Directly reporting to the AVP Direct Sales to provide leadership and development of a team of Sales agents in our Direct Channel.
· Drives strong sales results, with focus on customer experience and high employee engagement
· Ensures operational efficiency is continuously improved and achieved
· Provides support, leadership, and mentoring of staff in order to achieve high level of performance
· Active involvement in leading projects, including development and implementation
· Manage performance and provide coaching, leading team of insurance agents to meet sales objectives
· Implement and adhere to established underwriting guidelines and practices to establish, build and maintain a profitable book of business
· University Degree or equivalent work experience in insurance.
· 3 - 5 years of progressive experience within a Direct Insurance Sales environment
· Proven experience or demonstration of leadership capabilities and project work
· Strong analytical and project management skills
· Formal supervisory/leadership experience
· Strong focus on Sales, Customer Experience and Employee Engagement
· Broad knowledge and understanding of Personal Lines Insurance and Underwriting
· Solid ability to build effective relationships with teams and drive results through collaborative approach with internal stakeholders
· Strong ability to handle/resolve business and customer problems
· Working towards or completion of CIP designation
· Good Understanding of Direct Insurance Inbound Sales centre operations
· Process Improvement experience an asset
Aviva Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the hiring process including the application process. If you require an accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. If you are selected for an interview and require an accommodation, you are encouraged to advise the Talent Acquisition Partner who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation