This role is a 12 month fixed term contract based in Cherrywood.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Claims Administrator.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Aviva's Claims Team. Life is full of unexpected twists and turns but for every situation, Aviva is on hand to make things simple and keep our customers protected. Joining our Claims Team, you’ll have a vital role to play.
Duties & Responsibilities
· You will be responsible for the processing and vetting of full, partial and maturity claims
· You will process payments of un-presented cheques and returned cheques
· Identify and report to compliance teams, any suspicious transactions
· Timely reporting to both the Adjusting Operational Team Lead and the Loss Adjuster Manager
· Adhere to all steps involved to prevent money laundering and financial crime
· Responsible for the prevention of financial crime and protecting what is important to our customers
· To operate within the payments out delegated authorities
Skills & Experience required
· Have an understanding of Investment bonds and anti-money laundering requirement
· Understanding of working in a risk and controlled department
· Be able to demonstrate strong telephone skills
· Be a quick Learner
· Have knowledge of Word and Excel
What will you get for this role?
· A competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
· Generous defined contribution pension scheme
· Annual performance related bonus and pay review
· Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
· Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
· Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or those with other caring responsibilities.
Our approach helps to ensure that Aviva is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Connor McCormack in the Resourcing team on or