The Document Configuration Developer works closely with business analysts to implement changes in HP Exstream to produce insurance policy documents, letters, and statements for Aviva’s customers and brokers.
The successful candidate has extensive Exstream template design expertise combined with knowledge and experience in the general insurance industry, with a focus on developing automated document solutions.
Develop new products and policy document changes, including coding changes and document formatting.
Work with systems analysts to provide requirements for changes to the data interface with the policy administration system.
Test all system changes prior to implementation to ensure quality and accuracy.
Diagnose and fix print defects identified in production.
· College Certificate in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
· CIP designation
· Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities
· 3+ years experience designing templates in OT Exstream
· Experience with print/mail industry (AFP), and digital communications (PDF, PDF/A)
· Proficient in VB scripting and XML
· Experience in SQL, PL/SQL
· General insurance experience preferred
Aviva Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the hiring process including the application process. If you require an accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. If you are selected for an interview and require an accommodation, you are encouraged to advise the Talent Acquisition Partner who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.