· The primary duty of the Data Analyst is to ensure that there is a reliable, timely and accurate source of data as foundation for all key departmental functions – which includes Analytics, Business Intelligence, Reporting and Campaign Management
· In addition to that, this role also entails providing ad-hoc support for campaign management, data analysis, data mining, data visualisation, and preparing presentations of the findings so that the insights can be shared with management and other departments.
· The work done overlaps with other areas and there will be ample opportunities to pick up knowledge in different areas of the company
· Timely execution of tasks assigned by Customer Analytics Manager
· Accuracy and timeliness of data, and user friendliness of Data Mart design
· Ability to produce data visualizations and business charts that are accurate, complete (capturing all relevant details), easy to understand, and visually appealing
· Bachelor’s degree with honours in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related analytical fields
· A minimum of 3 years project experience related to data mining or statistical analysis will be highly preferred
· Insurance domain knowledge would be good to have
Working knowledge of the following software platforms:
· Advance skills in SQL programming
· Qlik View/ Qlik Sense
· Experience with Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, or other enterprise database platforms
· Knowledge and experience on Hadoop will be a plus
· Python and R
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you!