We currently have a number of exciting part-time opportunities to join Aviva on a 12-month fixed term basis as a Customer Service and Sales Advisor. What also makes this such an exciting opportunity is that these unique roles are also home-based!
We are looking for highly motivated people who are willing to understand the individual needs of our customers, with an ability to get to the real reason for the call and help us deliver excellent service to every customer. You will be a driven self-starter, able to work independently and be comfortable in a 'home office' environment. A fast learner, you will get to grips with our systems and processes whilst always focusing on the customer and their needs.
You will be responsible for dealing with a variation of inbound calls, making follow up calls to customers, communicate with internal departments and building a rapport with each customer by understanding their needs through conversation, questioning, taking ownership of the case and resolving each situation to the customer’s satisfaction.
A full training programme will support you in your journey to learn about our products and customers. You’ll be provided with every opportunity to improve the way we work and deliver our purpose.
Please note: These roles are offered on a part-time basis at 20 hours per week and are for a fixed term of 12 months. These are also home-based positions but applicants should still be based within the Connaught region. You will complete four weeks training and may be required to work additional hours during this period.
Skills & Experienced Required
- Experience of working in a customer service environment (face to face or telephone) with an excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible attitude towards change
- Positive attitude and strong desire to meet customer’s needs
- A desire to develop and progress within the role and company
What will you get for this role?
- Competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
This role is within the scope of the Central Bank of Ireland's Minimum Competency Code.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or those with other caring responsibilities. Our approach helps to ensure that Aviva is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Danielle Stallard-Trueman in the Resourcing team on +44 (0) 121 234 7614 or email@example.com .