We are recruiting for a Commercial Lines Finance Business Partner to join our General Insurance Finance Team in Dublin.
You will work closely with various parts of the Finance, Pricing & MI team and key partners across the business to get a good understanding of our financial performance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive the regular review of financial performances of the General Insurance (GI) Commercial Lines business.
- Assist and guide financial analysis to support business decision making and drive initiatives.
- Provide support to the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team in developing quarterly forecasts and annual plans.
- Guide financial modelling of central initiatives such as large investments in systems/ teams.
- Enable and support strategic reviews of the General Insurance (GI) business, notably by providing benchmarking against competitors in the non-life insurance space and scenario impact modelling.
Skills & Experience required :
- Strong understanding of a General Insurance (GI) Commercial Lines business P&L.
- Strong financial skills with ability to work with the Accounting & Actuarial Reporting teams to understand business performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable in an environment with challenges and able to operate at pace.
What will you get for this role?
- A competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications.
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review.
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family! (Some exclusions apply).
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or those with other caring responsibilities.
Our approach helps to ensure that Aviva is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all!
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Alice Neal in the Resourcing team on +44 121 200 5926 or firstname.lastname@example.org.