Capital Reporting Analyst – Finance – London
You will support the Capital Reporting Manager and Senior Finance Manager in delivering high quality capital reporting and MI to both the capital committee and legal entity boards, with a view to enabling management to make informed decisions around capital and liquidity. You will also contribute to the management of the global capital and liquidity position of Aviva Investors to ensure that no breaches occur.
· Monitoring legal entity capital and liquidity requirements based on CRD IV/CRR/IFPRU/IPRU-INV/INSPRU and overseas local capital requirements through preparation of monthly MI, KRIs and counterparty limit monitoring,
· Liaising with overseas offices to brief them on requirements and reviewing their capital and liquidity metrics,
· Supporting the Capital Team with new capital transactions (capital injections, loans, capital reductions and dividends),
· Preparation of quarterly capital metrics including Return on Capital, Operating Capital Generation and Solvency Ratios,
· Preparing sections of the ICAAP report (balance sheet risk sections and base case),
· Review of SII reporting to PRA and Aviva Group (prepared by offshore team),
· Assist with the annual Capital Planning process for all of Aviva Investors legal entities,
· Balance sheet investment monitoring,
· Provide support on ad-hoc value-add projects,
· Keep abreast of developments in the regulatory framework in which Aviva Investors operates and pro-actively deliver on future requirements.
· University degree
· Part -Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
· Experience of Asset Management or Financial Services Sector
· Exposure to cycle of capital activities
· Understanding of FCA and PRA regulatory reporting requirements
· Understanding of EU wide and global regulatory capital directives and requirements.
· Understanding of liquidity and capital reporting
· Strong capital management experience preferred but not essential
We are a global asset manager with broad and deep expertise across all major asset classes. As part of the Aviva Group – the UK’s largest insurance company – we are uniquely positioned to combine our insurance heritage with our investment capabilities to deliver the outcomes that matter most to today’s investor.
Today’s investors are asking more questions than ever. They expect more from their asset managers. They want joined-up thinking fit for an interconnected world; integrated solutions with their needs firmly at the heart. We’re challenging ourselves to respond to these new expectations – as well as the changes taking place in our industry and the world around us. About us
Inclusion and diversity
More than 1,500 people work across the globe, bringing it all together for today’s investor. True integrated advantage starts with our culture.
When everyone feels part of a unified team, in an environment of fairness, inclusion and positivity, we all achieve more. Integrated advantage is created when everyone feels stronger together - with no barriers to their ability to contribute, collaborate and succeed. Our Culture
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.