Aviva Ltd is a Composite Insurer and one of the leading providers of retirement, investments, insurance and health solutions in Singapore. Our purpose is to “Defy Uncertainty”. Being the pioneer general insurer in Singapore to offer motor, travel and home insurance solely via the internet (aviva.com.sg), we offer simplicity, convenience and cost savings to customers.
This role is part of the Document Management Unit (DMU) that supports all business units and functions for multiple companies (Aviva Asia, Aviva Ltd, Navigator) and handles a very high volume of correspondences flowing into and out of the businesses.
This is a hybrid role with 9 direct reports. 30% of your time will be spent handling document management unit operations and 70% managing the relationship and performance of external vendors.
- Assist the Senior Manager to ensure services provided by DMU at enterprise level meet the agreed service level.
- Regular review of processes for service improvement and ensure gaps identified are resolved.
- Coordinate the order of general and business stationery for functional process owners from designated external vendors. This person will keep track of stationery procurement orders to meet functional process owners’ requests
- Support the outsourced arrangements providing specific knowledge pertinent to compliance with Aviva Procurement and Outsourcing Standard as well as MAS Outsourcing Guidelines.
- Monitor the external vendors’ performance and compliance to the regulators’ (i.e. PDPC, MAS) requirements.
- Regular visits to the vendors on performance and control review.
- Minimum Diploma level
- Relevant experience in Procurement/Vendor Management
- Understanding of the MAS Outsourcing guidelines and business requirements for compliance is an advantage
- Excellent inter-personal, influencing and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and react positively to change
- Good organisational skills
If you are looking for an alternative option in your Procurement/Vendor Management career, we’d love to hear from you!