Within the Corporate and Alumni Relations Department, the incumbent's mission will focus on supporting the activities related to international employability and corporate relations. Working in line with the vision of the Career Center, the overall objective is to support Audencia´s studentsass and graduates in their professional career development.
The increasing demand for international internships as well as the internationalization of the student population, call for the development, referral and engagement of relevant corporate partners worldwide. In this context the incumbent will work with the International Employer Relations Manager to do the following tasks:
- Provide guidance and facilitate the access to Audencia´s Job Board for partners, employment agencies and companies;
- Assist with coordinating projects while working with internal and external parties; prepare and review related documentation and communication material;
- Provides administrative assistance and logistical support in the organization of events and meetings with companies and parters, including scheduling meetings, sending invitations to participants and mailings, drafting of meeting programmes, compiling lists of participants, preparing background communication documents and coordinating materials to be distributed;
- Ensures the follow-up with potential partners, establishing a systematic communication methodology and information workflow;
- Assists in establishing an internal database, sets up files, stores and manages data as well as information relevant to the scope of the project activities;
- Assist the Career Center Team with communication tasks: social media, website and promotional material;
- Carries out desk research on opportunities that can make Audencia´s talent visible for recruiters (competitions, challenges, co-branding, events, public policies facilitating internships worldwide);
- Performs other duties as required.>
Ideal candidate profile
- University Degree
- At least one previous internship experience is desirable;
- Strong oral and written communications skills in English. Command of French and/or Chinese is a plus;
- An understanding of corporate communications;
- Analytical and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently within assigned areas, showing initiative and judgment;
- Sense of responsibility and commitment;
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines.
About Audencia EESC
Founded in 1900 Audencia is one of the 1% of business schools in the world holding the triple accreditation AMBA, EQUIS, and AACSB.
Innovation, cooperation and responsibility being the core values of the School, Audencia's mission is to accompany value creators striving for excellence in an academic environment marked by innovation and social responsibility.
The school enrols 5300 students from almost 102 nationalities on bachelors, international masters, specialised masters, MBAs, doctorates and executive education courses.