Description de l'offre
At Atos, we are striving to create the firm of the future by bringing together people, technology and business.
- Over 100,000 employees in 72 countries,
- annual revenue of around € 12 billion,
- and The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace,
Our Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
Apply for our Windows Server Academy
Do you know someone who can be a good fit for a System Administrator?
What we are looking for:
· Logical and technical thinking skills
· Ability to communicate in the English language
· Desire to begin a new career in IT
· Eager to learn a new trade
What we offer:
· A fast track on Windows Server Administration
· Courses led by Atos Experts
· A career in a growing industry
· Team of skilled IT engineers eager to share knowledge
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.