Trainee/Junior Software Tests Specialist with German (banking area) in Wroclaw and Warsaw
What will you be responsible for:
· The Junior Software Tests Specialist will be initially trained in area of Software Testing to work in following areas:
· Participation in requirements and test reviews.
· Design of Test Cases based on functional documentation and business analysis output
· Preparation of test cases including Test Data management
· Execution of designed manual functional tests and reporting defects utilizing tests management tools
· Maintenance of tests artefacts and test documentation
What do we require:
· Effective communication in German
· Offer addressed to people with academic experience in banking and finance
· Eagerness to start working in area of Testing
· Reliability and precision at work, organization of work, attention to details
· Self-motivation with proven ability to manage tasks independently
· We offer:
· Internal and external technology and tools trainings.
· posibility to work and study
· guaranteed internship salary
· civil contract for the entire program
· work in an international environment
· Work for worldwide software engineering company where Software Testing is a substantial revenue stream.
· Professional Test Factory personal development and training program including industry standard certification path.
· Take in a part in projects for top world automotive companies.
· German classes.
· Participation in the complete Software Test Lifecycle including analysis, planning, tests execution, deployment and customer support.
· Position of independent specialist with possibility of shaping your short and long term tasks.
· Team work at discovering and utilizing latest testing tools and methodologies at variety of software projects for different sectors/domains.
· Access to our Test Factory knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT e-learning portals
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your data within recruitment process you can find on our website:https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr
· Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
· Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
· Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
· Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz