Description de l'offre
Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing & Software Licensing. Worldline employs more than 8,600 people worldwide and generated 1.22 billion euros revenues in 2015. Worldline is an Atos company.
The Business Area is Rail Operations (within Worldline) and the support activities of the team are split between application support and WebSphere Middleware support. The technology for which the team provides support is split between IBM WebSphere, specifically WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere MQ, WebSphere MQ Internet Pass-Thru and IBM Integration Bus (previously known as WebSphere Message Broker) and also on the application side between Visual Basic 6, Visual Basic and ASP.NET, C++ and Java.
The candidate will be joining an established team of Application support and WebSphere support specialists which was set up to provide a “Centre of Excellence” for WebSphere support in 2012.
The WebSphere support service provides support of Worldline applications which are hosted within WebSphere Application Server and utilize WebSphere MQ which serve multiple Rail Industry customers and also the support of both IBM Integration Bus configuration and Message Flows for a single Rail industry customer.
The primary customer for WebSphere MQ Internet Pass-Thru uses the product to securely exchange MQ data with their external partners via the Internet.
The application support service provides predominantly 3rd level technical support (although also 2nd level functional support in a small number of cases) for a number of applications which are owned by Rail Industry customers but supported by Worldline. As stated in the introductory paragraph, these applications utilize a number of different languages and also other technologies such as databases as determined by the owners. Duties involve supporting users, troubleshooting faults, testing in new technical environments (e.g. Operating System upgrades and Database version upgrades) and coding bug fixes and small enhancement releases.
It is understood that the successful candidate may not have skills across the full breadth of technologies outlined above and therefore cross-training opportunities will be considered for the appropriate candidate.
The team is primarily based in Crewe and provides technical support for the services outlined above and is part of a wider team (also based in Crewe) which provides support for Rail Industry Mainframe based applications.
Purpose of the role:
Primarily - To provide day-to-day support of the applications and WebSphere hosted solutions which the team support following ITIL processes and utilizing standard Service Desk tools. This will encompass daily administrative tasks and troubleshooting errors and performance issues in a structured manner. As stated in the above section, it will also provide some opportunities for coding and testing work in a variety of different contexts.
Secondary – To interpret requirements provided by external and internal customers and produce technical solutions which support these requirements in both application and WebSphere technology areas.
Some of the applications are provided on a ‘24*7’ basis. As such this role involves a requirement to participate in out-of-hours support (24*7) to cover the technical (i.e. break/fix) aspect and also to patch WebSphere products, implement application releases or provide support for Operating System patching during out-of-hours maintenance windows.
· Responsibility for providing technical expertise to both customer teams and the Crewe Rail Operations team
· Provision of technical knowledge on above WebSphere products to customer and other Atos/Worldline teams in order to deliver their requirements and improve services
· Utilise existing application support skills to learn about and then support the applications which are delivered by the team
· Updating and closing of calls on the Atos helpdesk system
· Communicating progress to customers
· Contributing to meeting SLA
· Delivery of working technical solutions
· Customer support and incident diagnosis/resolution on a 24*7 on-call rota basis
· Provision of overnight support for patching and software releases as part of a rota
Transferable skills and experience suitable for this opening:
• Good customer facing skills (both oral and written)
• Updating and closing of calls on the Atos/Worldline helpdesk systems in line with procedures
• Communicating progress to customers
• Contributing to meeting SLA
• Delivery of working technical solutions
• Organized and methodical person able to progress issues to resolution
• Ability to remain calm and take considered decisions when under pressure (such as during incident response)
• Aware of limits to personal knowledge/authority and escalates when appropriate
• Good team working skills
• ITIL aware an advantage
• Capable of following processes/plans, reviewing and updating documentation
Ideal Key Skills and experience required:
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in either an application support or WebSphere Middleware support role.
For WebSphere specialists previous experience in the use of the following technologies:
• Jython scripting of WebSphere Application Server administration tasks
• IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for SOA platform components
• WebSphere MQ Internet Pass-Thru (MQIPT)
• WebSphere MQ Telemetry Transport (MQTT)
• Delivery of Web Services through WebSphere Message Broker
• WebSphere Message Broker Message Flow development and support
• Understanding of Java – i.e. interpreting stack trace to understand whether cause is application or WebSphere related
For application support specialists previous experience in the use of the following technologies:
• Visual SourceSafe and Microsoft Team Foundation Server for configuration management
• Coding using logging frameworks such as Log4J and Log4net
• Understanding of design patterns such as MVC or MVVM
• SQL coding and PL/SQL and/or T*SQL stored procedure coding
• Proven experience on IBM mainframe application support (particularly COBOL and JCL) would also be an advantage.
• ITIL Foundation certification
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
But, at Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Atos
A propos d'Atos
Atos SE (Société Européenne), est une entreprise leader de services numériques avec un chiffre d'affaires annuel pro forma de l'ordre de 12 milliards d'euros et environ 100 000 collaborateurs dans 72 pays. Atos fournit à ses clients du monde entier des services de conseil et d'intégration de systèmes, d'infogérance, de Big Data et de Sécurité, d'opérations Cloud et des services transactionnels par l'intermédiaire de Worldline, le leader européen et un acteur mondial dans les services de paiement. Grâce à son expertise technologique et sa connaissance sectorielle pointue, Atos sert des clients dans différents secteurs : Industrie, Distribution, Transports, secteur Public, Santé, Services financiers, Télécoms, Défense et Sécurité, Médias et Services.
Atos déploie les technologies qui accélèrent le développement de ses clients et les aident à réaliser leur vision de l'entreprise du futur. Atos est le partenaire informatique mondial des Jeux Olympiques et Paralympiques. Le Groupe est coté sur le marché Euronext Paris et exerce ses activités sous les marques Atos, Bull, Canopy, Worldline, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid et Unify.
Pour plus d'information : fr.atos.net
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
For more information, visit: atos.net