Description de l'offre
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
Attached to theFront Office Acquiring Manager, you will be in charge of some missions described below :
· Develop & integrate application components (JAVA environment)
· Support test team and quickly fix problems raised by test team
· Follow production deployment events on site
Required Skills :
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Information Technology, Engineering or related fields
· Knowledge in the payment or banking industry would be an additional asset
· Excellent written and oral communication skills; able to communicate complex technical information in an easy-to-understand way; able to provide with feed-back (+/-)
· Fluency in French and English
· Able & willing to work in an international & multi-cultural environment
· Structured and organized, with good interpersonal skills
· Autonomous and proactive
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Result-oriented individual who appreciates working in a fast paced environment
· Ability to be flexible and to work both independently and in a team environment
· Effectively manage simultaneously occurring tasks and are adaptable and flexible to the dynamic needs of large projects.
· Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
· We require in depth knowledge with practical experience of
· Hibernate 4, JPA2, Spring (JMS, Core, WS, MVC), MQSeries, ActiveMQ, XML, Maven...
· Webservices, XSD
· SQL, Pl/SQL
· TOMCAT, Shell Scripting, linux
· Java 1.6 & java 1.8
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.