Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Are you ready for your next career step?
Atos' division Infrastructure & Data Management CEE (Central &Eastern Europe) is extending its team of Solution Architects!
Within Atos, the Solution Architect acts as the manager/expert in projects across the solution lifecycle supporting mainly bids but as well projects in delivery phases. The Solution Architect delivers the end to end solution design including costing and migration and ensures the IT Architecture solution responds to the business requirements of the customers in the most cost-effective and innovative manner. The Solution Architect validates the solution and its deliverability with the Atos organization (and 3rd parties where appropriate).
Specifically, the Solution Architect is responsible for:
· Analyzing customer business needs for own area of expertise and maps it to Atos portfolio
· Preparing and supporting the solution proposal presentation related to services, architecture and technology aspects
· Supporting contract negotiations especially around all solution aspects (incl. cost impact) of own area of expertise
· Designing appropriate end-to-end solutions in close cooperation with technical contacts, based as much as possible on standard portfolio
· Participating in the collection of Customer Specific Data to validate the solution accuracy, costing and assumptions
· Leading successful integral solutions and takes ownership of issue resolution
· Has deep knowledge of methodologies to develop and manage requirements
· Creating solution cost model. Designs and validates business cases on associated costing to the designed solution and migration
· Coordinating the input and approval from all candidate deliveries/3rd parties and performs the deal specific vendor management
· Getting the required solution design approvals from business and delivery responsible per existing processes Supports Solution Manager in all Solution related activities (Rainbow preparation, customer contacts, risk analysis, hand-over to delivery, etc.)
· Writing technical descriptions of responsible areas for customer proposals
Primarily we expect a very wide knowledge and experience on infrastructure architecture and governance across the full IT stack as well as good communication skills and general project management capabilities. Appropriate customer experience as well as fluent English in written and spoken form is required; solid German language skills are a prerequisite, too.
· Analytical skills
· Team Working, personal networking skills
· Presentation skills; presence and credibility in front of customers
· Works under pressure while remaining decisive.
· Creative and innovative
· Technical and Atos portfolio knowledge for own area of expertise
· Interpersonal and Communication skills, especially in a multi-cultural environment
· Intercultural awareness
· Advanced German and English language skills
The minimum yearly gross salaryfor this positionamounts to 45.000,- € and will be adapted considering your experience and education. Additionally, we offer an attractive compensation package, includingindividual performance bonuses and diverse fringe benefits.
We strive to actively foster diversity and manifoldness within our company. Therefore we areespecially looking forward to receivingapplications from women and people with disabilities.
Are you interested in the job offer?
We are looking forward to your online application! Please attach a CV and a cover letter.