Description de l'offre
Reporting to Diabetes Care CEO, the Health & Digital Solutions BU goal is to build the world's leading digital ecosystems for diabetes management that enable the connection of the various stakeholders, including physicians, clinics, nurses, payers and patients.
The BU will be shaping the digitalization of Diabetes Care unit, offering to specific customer segments solutions and products to better manage diabetes. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and help improve the lives of millions of patients.
· Participate in the definition of the architecture roadmap for an ecosystem of digital solutions
· As an architect, you do more than just sketch a system. You work with Engineers, Product Managers, Sales and Medical teams to recommend the best solutions that scale, are reliable and evolve according to our vision. Solving the problem is half of the job; you also figure out the solution
· As a Solutions architect, you serve as an expert for your partners and own the solution architecture for complex systems
· Support project teams on architecture questions, facilitating the service delivery from the Digital Hub.
· Partnership with technology and service providers cross functional to ensure continuous up-to-date technologies in the area of expertise
· Solution design: specify and design solutions across business areas or systems. Evaluate and undertake impacted analyses on major design options
· Ensure that the system design balance functional, service quality, security and system management requirements
· Data drives our decision-making, help build decision leadership
· Design, maintain and manage architecture models, frameworks and artefacts
· Contribute to solution scoping and effort sizing with cross-functional teams
· Investigate operational requirements, problems and opportunities for cross functional initiatives
· Solution development and technical team supervision
· Stay informed on technology trends and product roadmaps to make informed recommendations
· Manage operational relationship with third party suppliers and consultants
Key skills and Experience:
· BS degree Computer Science or related field
· 10+ years relevant experience
· 5+ years as Solution Architecture engineer in a medium/large company (>$500Mn revenue), developing Enterprise Technology strategies and architectures, and architecture deliverables.
· 3+ years relevant experience in Cloud native applications and Microservice architecture
· Comprehensive knowledge of enterprise systems (CRM, ERP, MES and the likes), Microsoft and cloud technologies (Google, Azure, AWS, ...), systems design and integration.
· Proficient in software development lifecycle, code management and release management in Agile environments and tools
· Independent judgment and decision-making ability
· Ability to identify problems and suggest mitigating and contingency actions.
· Good communication skills and excellent team collaboration
· Experience working with globally distributed teams and 3rd party relationships
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
· MS in Computer Science or related field
· Experience in backend languages (Java/NodeJS)
· Experience in Amazon web services (AWS Certified Solution certification is a plus)
· Experience in Healthcare IT
· Knowledge of Pharma industry, regulatory environment (GxPs), processes and systems will be a preferred
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Roche
La société présente depuis 2004 deux sections parallèles, le secteur pharmaceutique et le secteur diagnostic. Numéro un mondial dans les médicaments contre le cancer ainsi qu'en virologie, le groupe dirigé par le Dr Severin Schwan se focalise essentiellement dans la « médecine individualisée ».
La société est présente commercialement dans 150 pays. Son siège se situe à Bâle en Suisse. Son chiffre d'affaires s'est élevé en 2016 à 50,576 milliards de francs suisses. La société a dépensé 9,915 milliards de francs suisses en recherche et développement. En 2016, l'entreprise compte 94 000 salariés environ