Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
• 3-5 years of experience with all aspects of administering multiple servers at an enterprise level.
• Must have demonstrated expertise in UNIX server administration
• Must have experience with Solaris virtualization and cluster technologies,
• Knowledge of scripting i.e., Python, PERL and shell scripting.
• Must have High level knowledge of RHEL/SLES administration.
• Ability to perform analysis, monitoring, and troubleshooting using Operating System utilities and hardware diagnostic utilities
• RedHat Satellite
• Network troubleshooting for OS systems: tcpdump, mtr, iperf
• Solaris 10/11 Operating system
• Red Hat 6.x and 7.x Operating system
• Oracle Exadata, Oracle Enterprise Linux
• SUSE SLES 10 and 11 Operating System
• AWS, Azure, VMware, ESXi, vSphere
• Docker and Containers, Anisble
• SAN Storage, multipathing, Fibre Channel
• NFS, CIFS, Samba
• Deployment of LDOMS and Containers
• Experience with Dell, IBM xSeries, CISCO UCS, and Sun Microsystems, Hitachi, EMC
• Splunk, Logstash, Elasticsearch, IPSoft
• Designing, implementing, and supporting Solaris andLinuxservers.
• Experience working with Perl and Shell Scripting.
• Available to participate in after-hours system maintenance and On-call rotation.
• Developing and executing test plans and managing test environments.
• Skill in analyzing and improving system efficiency.
• Participating on a variety of project teams to integrate and deploy infrastructure.
• Hands on experience with system management tools such as SevOne, Remedy
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team dynamic and self-manage tasks.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Problem resolution and root cause analysis.
• Knowledge and experience working with ITIL based processes
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.