Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Configure Price Quote (CPQ) is the CallidusCloud software Atos chose for automating configuration and quote on BDS products (BullSequana for the beginning).
You will set up and develop CPQ with new or updated products, configurations and configuration rules, pricing and quotation.
This position will provide you the opportunity to learn all facets of Configure Price Quote (CPQ) solution and prepare you to grow into a Solution Architect role.
· Translate business requirements in a client-facing setting
· Gather, validate, and document CPQ product set up
· Establish and ensure a strongalignment between the business requirements/needs and the CPQ solution/services
· Set up CPQ and develop scripts for new or updated products, configurations and configuration rules, pricing and quotation
· Assist the team and CPQ users with problem solving related to the CPQ performance and usage in relationship with business and product managers
· Ensure CPQ performance is on line with user’s expectations while ensuring easy maintainability of what is developed. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant configurations and quotations
· Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code if necessary
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, or related field
· Familiar with IT products and especially with hardware and software product’s configuration
· Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (Iron Python for scripts)
· Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
· Update and modification of Python scripts within CallidusCloud software
· Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Strong unit test and debugging skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, autonomous environment
· Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail is a must
· Excellent problem identifying and solving aptitude and attitude
· Ability to work in a highlydynamic team and fast-paced environment with continuous challenges
Langages and mobility
· Proficient in English ; French will be a must
· Mobility: short travels in France to be planned (less than 25% of its time) to meet the Factory and Big Data teams
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.