Description de l'offre
Healthcare Clinical Care Solutions
As a full stack software engineer, you will be responsible for implementation and test of one or
more application modules, subsystems or services. In this role, you will be part of Data and Analytics group focusing on advanced technology developments for Edge / Fog / Cloud Solutions,
Visualization & Tele health solutions for Clinical Care Solutions.
Your Day at GE:
· Collaborate with product owner and architect to understand
requirements and user stories
· Part of the agile scrum team, participate in
the software development covering full technology stack. Accountable for the Definition of Done
for user stories.
· Ensure code quality, test coverage and adherence to
different quality metrics
· With a platform mindset, ensure the implementation
results in a reusable software asset
· Attention to details, ensure the nonfunctional
requirements are considered in implementation and test
rigor in software development, follow TDD/BDD ways of development
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology,
Engineering and Math)
· A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in software
· A minimum of 2 years of hands on experience in software
development covering full stack (UI Technologies across WEB & Mobile, Hybrid UX/UI stack,
Core Java, REST, Java/Node, SQL/NoSQL, Virtualization Technologies)
knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes , Data pipelines using Spark & Kafka is an added
We are looking for a full stack developer who is proficient with
Technical Expertise :
· Very strong Core
· Design and build advanced web applications for desktop
browsers, mobile web using Angular 2+.
· Experience in CSS3, SASS, TSLint,
Redux, Webpack, Node.
· Building reusable components and front-end libraries for
· Translating designs and wireframes into high quality
· Experience in creating automated unit tests and functional test
· Knowledge in Redux Core concepts, Setup, Actions, Handling
actions, Data flow.
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as
Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
· Exposure to Ionic, Flutter, React Native Web-App
· Has the ability to take
ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help
· Voices opinions and presents clear rationale.
data or factual evidence to influence
Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities
GE Healthcare provides
transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that
matter - great people and technologies taking on tough
challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug
discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement
solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.