IT SERVICE DESK ADMINISTRATOR
Join our dynamic service desk team and experience how it is to provide excellent service within a global IT player!
Your position as IT Service Desk Administrator @ Atos
For Atos IT Solutions and Services Oy Eesti filiaal, we are looking for an enthusiastic new member to join our positive and ambitious Atos team in Tallinn, Estonia.
The successful candidate will be part of a service desk team and the main role is to provide IT support to our customers for their everyday IT-related questions via e-mail, phone and chat in Swedish and English language. Your job responsibilities include user account administration, creating and upkeeping instructions, handling communication between the customer and the technical teams, operating in SAP environment.
Are you the ideal candidate?
If you are already curious and enthusiastic about this opportunity within our energetic team, then we expect the following from you:
· Enjoy working with high professional standards to meet high expectations from our customers;
· You have just entered the job market;
· Technical know-how in infrastructure technology is a definite plus;
· Are ready to provide the best solution to client queries;
· Carry a positive attitude;
· Fluent in Swedish and English Language skills, able to communicate easily with customers both verbally and in writing;
· Flexible attitude and thus prepared to work in shift to provide service to our customers from Monday to Friday.
Atos offers you
We offer you the starting point of an interesting career at the largest European IT company!
You will get the opportunity to work in a close-knitted team of 10 professionals to support our great customers.
Besides this, you can expect:
· On the job training;
· A competitive salary with possibility to earn a monthly bonus;
· Be part of a shift based team;
· Possibility to work remotely;
· Very friendly and supportive team members;
Career development opportunities in an International company.
Please send your application today. We are looking forward to get you on board and exceed in great performances together.
For more information please contact Guido de Regt, Corporate Recruitment BTN,Due to the GDPR we kindly ask you to submit your application not via e-mail butvia the button below.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
For more information, visit: www.atos.net