Description de l'offre
Junior PLM Consultant (Belgium)
To reinforce our Professional Service PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) team in Belgium, we are looking for graduates for the function ofJuniorPLM Consultant. As a Junior PLM Consultant, you will get to u nderstand the business processes in the discrete manufacturing sector from product design & engineering to manufacturing & support from a PLM point of view. You will be able to translate the customer expectations and business processes in detailed functional & technical requirements or use cases and implements these requirements in a PLM solution. When understanding the business reasons, you advise the business teams from a functional PLM application perspective. Youwill bethe one that keeps the focus on the scope of the assignment and are able to work independently as well as in a small team.
What you will do:
· Providing functional consulting during PLM project execution
· Translating business requirements into a PLM solution architecture
· Defining clear and realistic effort estimations during project definition and change requests
· Supporting the tchnical consultants during the build & deploy phase
· Ensuring appropriate communication and coordination towards customer & project manager
Your PLM team @ Atos Professional Services
Atos is a worldwide independent PLM service provider. Our independent position in the market allows us to support our customers from a PLM business strategy point of view. We provide them with the best practices on PLM Business processes, help them in selecting the most appropriate solution and finally make sure they maximize their return on investment during implementation and application support.
Who you are?
· You have a Master degree in Information Sciences, Business Management or in a similar(IT/Business) related discipline
· You are solutions service minded, customer oriented, problem solver, persevering, a good communicator and results focused
· Open for international assignments (short or long period)
· Dutch and/or French speaking and fluent in English
What we offer
Company culture is what you make of it together with your passionate colleagues. It’s straightforward - be yourself. We take your ambitions seriously.
Besides a competitive salary and working conditions we offer:
· Attractive extra-legal benefits (like a company car, fuel card, mobile with data plan, meal vouchers, expense allowances and insurances);
· Challenging work with most remarkable global and local clients in various industries;
· Innovative atmosphere with passionate and responsible colleagues and management;
· Atos’ global network tools and support;
· Training and career planning by means of the Individual development plan;
· Flexible working time with remote working possibility;
· Atos University and/or external training and education;
· 26 days off.
What are you waiting for? Join our team!
For more information please contact Niek Siebering, Corporate Recruiter, Due to the GDPR we kindly ask you to submit your application via the button below, instead of via email.
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.