Description de l'offre
- leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries,
- provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting,
- official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games,
- awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate for four times,
- almost 5000 people employed in 9 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz.
As a CyberSecurity Services Security Project Manager, you will be responsible for setting up and delivering complex solution projects realized by international teams working around the world. You will be responsible for the overall on-time, on-budget and in-scope delivery of projects, using cutting-edge tools, technologies and approach. You will be using Atos project methodology and gain knowledge and experience in CybersSecurity Services and Products.
Key area of focus:
· leading internal and external projects from beginning to the end;
· defining and developing project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management and stakeholders,
· following delivery phase of the project, ensuring proper communication within the team, monitoring progress and quality of work delivered;
· communication with project stakeholders, managing expectations on project deliverables;
· managing and monitoring project constraints – schedule, scope and costs;
· monitoring and reporting project performance, progress and risk status.
· Master's degree preferably in area of IT technologies;
· minimum 3 years of experience as Project Manager;
· good technical knowledge across various IT areas;
· strong practical knowledge of common project management methods and standards, PMP® certification preferred;
· excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
· ability to build, develop and maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders;
· fluency in written and spoken English.
Please attach your CV in English.
· stable employment,
· attractive salary,
· participation in interesting projects,
· working in international environment,
· contacting with the latest IT technology,
· training and development programs,
· studying of foreign languages,
· unlimited access to e-learning,
· private medical care (including dental care),
· additional life insurance,
· subsidy for commuting,
· Medicover Benefit System (e.g. Multisport).
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr .