Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Position / Profile Name:
SBU / GBU
GMS CS ESO
GCM (Type + Level)
Role description in brief
- Strongly serving and supporting the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile.
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding and coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on how to get the most of our self-organization
- Guiding and coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining (aka grooming) and managing the product backlog.
- First level Scrum Master Certification (PSM I, CSM)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- The ability to distinguish between what 'is Scrum' what is 'not Scrum'
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus)
- Second or third level Scrum Master Certification (PSM II, PSM III, CSP, CTC)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team.
- Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.)
- Track record of continued and recent education in Scrum, including training, conferences, user groups, self-study, etc.
- Knowledge of other approaches discussed in the agile space: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Previous experience as a collaborative leader
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
1. Excellent communication skills – both written and presentation
2. Good functional, analytical and problem solving capabilities.
Min Educational Qualification
Any Post Graduation
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.