Description de l'offre
SAP FI/CO Consultant
Localization: Wrocław, Łódź, Warszawa
What you will be responsible for:
· Implementation/rollout/migration of new projects.
· Maintenance and enhancement of already existing services.
· The position will be located in our well communicated office in Wrocław with business travels. There is alsoa possibility to work from the offices in Warsaw and Łódź.
What we require:
· At least 2 year experience in FI/CO ( implementation experience in SAP FI module: FI-GL / AP / AR and CO-OM).
· Theory/Reading of S/4HANA material.
· Fluent communication in German and English.
· Degree in IT or economics studies.
· Ability to foreign travel.
· Soft skills: communication skills, team working, presentation, client handling.
What we offer:
· Competitive salary and MyBenefit system
· Private medical care
· Private life and travel insurance
· Worldwide career opportunities
· Remote working
· Professional trainings and development programs (incl. foreign languages)
· Referral bonus
· Relocation allowance
· Leader in digital services with120,000 employees in 73 countries
· Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
· Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
· Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr .