Description de l'offre
We are leaders in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries, serving a global client base.
We strive to create the firm of the future. We believe that bringing together people, business & technology is the way forward. At Atos, we embrace this journey, striving to remain the trusted partner that delivers digital empowerment to our clients.
We are the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games.
A Societas Europaea (SE), we are listed on the Euronext Paris market. We operate under the main brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
• Delivery of 3rd level support services for SAP and non-SAP solutions including delivery of complex changes, resolution of incidents and problems
• Participation in the delivery of solutions – full implementation life cycle including project preparation, blueprint, preparation and support of tests, Go-Live and post implementation support
• Collaboration with external partners and various business stakeholders to achieve successful completion of the projects/solution changes
• Proactively identify and resolve system problems to enhance performance and prevent service deficiency
• Maintain technical documentation: Functional Design Documents, Test Scenarios, User manuals,
Development specifications, Solution Proposal Documents, etc.
• Implement System Security Standards and procedures
• Strong (3+ years) professional experience in the support or implementation of business systems
• University degree
• Experience in consulting and customizing of SAP module(s) will be a strong advantage
• Experience with Oracle, PL/SQL and/or generic SQL will be considered a strong advantage
• Business knowledge in the Commercial functional area will be a strong advantage
• Ability to work in dynamic and multicultural environment managing various tasks in area of support and project delivery
• Positive service oriented attitude, innovative thinking and strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Team player, who looks for the success of the whole rather than the self and has ability to see the ‘bigger picture’