Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
SAP Cloud presales Architect
Engage in all pre-sales deals, proactively promote seasonal offerings, run sales enablement to internal groups such as verticals/delivery in promoting SAP products and use cases Show thought leadership and technology transformation for current clients and help in acquiring net new logos. Design and develop NextGEN Datawarehouse using SAP BW/4 HANA and SAP HANA Sidecar. Develop data architecture and reporting strategy and vision for end clients
· Build and deliver Technical sales presentations covering SAP products and Cloud solutions to prospective customer audiences. The presentations must articulate the sales message, differentiate Atos SAP Offerings, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives.
· Lead & support SAP Architecture Design workshops to promote new and innovative solutions for customers and prospects.
· Prepare and deliver value-based demonstrations/presentations in support of sales cycles. Preparation includes personalization of materials to ensure delivery of a simple, appealing and compelling customer presentation.
· Conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer to establish relationships with the customer and understand their outstanding needs.
· Demonstrate deep technical knowledge of SAP products, SAP on Cloud Solutions (GCP, AWS, Azure) and appropriate industries to maintain credibility with prospective customers. Provide proof points with relevant customer experiences.
· Build and deliver the end to end solution design including costing and migration and ensures the IT Architecture solution responds to the business requirements of the customers in the most cost-effective and innovative manner
· Assist with RFP and RFI completion to support customer proposals.
· Ability to efficiently present to customers “remotely” using virtual technologies
· Efficiently demonstrate support teams who are there to support presales success.
· Support sales and marketing events both on-site and remotely.
· Collaborate with the sales team to find opportunities at accounts.
· Develop close relationships with sales teams to promote effective sales methodologies
As An Ideal Candidate you will Have:
· Related certifications on any public cloud as solution architect AWS, GCP or Azure.
· 5 + years of presales customer facing experience
· 10+ years of significant experience in IT engineering, IT administration, consulting, professional services and/or software engineering, previous practice development experience will be rewarded
· Confirmed experience architecting and implementing public cloud solutions for SAP and non-SAP systems.
· Expertise in SAP Business Suite products (ECC, CRM, SRM etc.), SAP NetWeaver ABAP and JAVA stack, SAP Fiori, SAP BW, SAP PO and all new dimensional product.
· Exposure to SAP Cloud platform (SCP) and its integration to public cloud and on-premise system.
· Experience for interface management and its integration such as SAP system integration to concur, Ariba, SuccessFactors etc.
· Hands on experience in S/4 HANA Migration, SAP Migrations to public clouds
· Specialist in SAP sizing
· Knowledge about Windows and Linux Operating system.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.