Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The Onsite Support Engineer will be a key part of our Delivery team. This role will be involved in the infrastructure support of the WAN, LAN and Wireless networks for our key clients.
This position will have a broad range of responsibilities that require a deep technical and hands-on knowledge with network Infrastructure.
As the Onsite Support Engineer, you will be responsible for the day to day operations to ensure that the SLA’s are met. Experience of working for a large Managed Services provider, or Systems integrators will hold you in good stead.
Shortlisted candidates must be Australian Citizens, based in Brisbane and will meet the criteria below.
· Alignment of strategies with customer expectations and global policies
· All level one / two support for the network environment (Fortinet, Cisco, CheckPoint)
· Liaising with third parties for equipment support
· Assist with the development of a solutions strategy to meet the customer’s business requirements
· Alignment of design with Atos portfolio
· Maintain relationships with relevant external suppliers and customers
· Implementation and improvement of solutions to maintain stability
· Provide guidance and governance to technical teams
· Minimum 5 years' experience in the IT industry
· Minimum 3+ years' experience as a Network Engineer
· Australian Citizenship is required
· Must be eligible for Baseline Defence Clearance or have an existing Defence Clearance
· Strong knowledge of LAN/WAN Networks (Routing and Switching)
· Software Defined Networking is highly advantageous
· CCNA or equivalent is highly desired
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
· Sound experience and knowledge across multiple technology domains
· Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
· Creation and maintenance of technical documentation to a high professional standard
· Previous experience working for a Managed Services provider is preferential
· Experience working for customers in the Defence Industry is advantageous
· Ability to co-ordinate remote and local delivery teams
· Be a team player capable of working with both technical and non-technical resources.
By submitting a job application, you agree that information submitted by you may be processed by Atos Australia for the purposes of assessing your candidacy. Such processing steps may include sharing the information with other companies within Atos Group who are providing us with assistance in the recruitment of the role. Atos respects your privacy and will take reasonable measures to comply with all applicable data protection laws.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.