Description de l'offre
- leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 72 countries,
- provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting,
- official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games,
- awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate for four times,
- almost 5000 people employed in 9 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Torun, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz.
As a Proxy Engineer you have a chance to join Perimeter Threat Management (PTM) Team, which is a part of Big Data and Security (BDS) division. The primary goal of Security Engineer is to provide advanced technical support on network and security appliances.
Your main duties will consist of:
· performing diagnosis on incidents,
· implementing non-standard changes to the environment,
· communicating and consulting with internal and external technical counterparts,
· management of system performance, capacity, service quality.
The position will be located in our office in Bydgoszcz. We offer partial or full remote work after a probation period.
· professional experience: less than 3 years,
· working hours:5x8 business hours shifts,
· stand-by duty for given services,
· willingness to travel abroad to support client on-site if needed.
· team oriented,
· methodical and disciplined approach to work,
· good analytical skills,
· ability to structure and draft technical documentation,
· good interpersonal skills,
· experience in working with customers.
· English and/or German and/or French - spoken and written on at least at B2 level,
· TOEIC certification would be a plus.
Skills and competencies in (one or more):
· Next-Gen Firewalls,
· Internet-Browser (IE, Firefox),
· knowledge of Proxy services and protocols,
· knowledge in Microsoft (Client and Server) operating systems,
· intermediate knowledge in network operation.
Additional Advantages- knowledge or experience in:
· Radware AppWall,
· Microsoft TMG 2010,
· Sophos UTM,
Preferred certifications or equivalent knowledge (one or more):
· any proxy vendor certification will be a plus,
· network certification(CCNA, JNCIA-Junos) would be a plus.
Please attach your CV in English.
· stable employment,
· attractive salary,
· participation in interesting projects,
· working in international environment,
· contacting with the latest IT technology,
· training and development programs,
· studying of foreign languages,
· unlimited access to e-learning,
· private medical care (including dental care),
· additional life insurance,
· subsidy for commuting,
· Medicover Benefit System (e.g. Multisport).