Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Hospital Outpatient Coder - Oncology, Office Administrator III
This position is eligible for you to Work 100% from Home/REMOTE within the USA
Atos is hiring for a Hospital OUTPATIENT Coder (2-3+ years’ experience) who will assign codes to medical diagnoses and procedures using appropriate coding classifications for assigned areas/record types.
Basic Responsibilities as Hospital OUTPATIENT Coder and has prior work experience in (what you’ll be doing):
· Reviews medical records to determine all appropriate diagnostic and procedural code assignments using the appropriate classifications systems.
· Communicates with department manager/supervisor on coding, compliance and documentation issues.
· Seeks clarification from healthcare providers or other designated resources to ensure accurate and complete coding.
· Enhances coding knowledge and skills with continuing education activities and by reviewing pertinent literature.
· Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
· 2-3+ years of Hospital Oncology Coding experience
· Minimum of 1 Coding Certification from AHIMA or AAPC; RHIA, RHIT, CPC, CCS
· 3+ years of OUTPATIENT Coder experience
· EPIC/3M experience (very nice to have)
Audited regularly with expected 95% or better
Candidates will be required to complete a coding assessment
If you wish to apply for this position, please ‘click to apply’ and complete our online application form and attach your CV in Word or rtf doc format. Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our peopleregardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Career site: https://atos.net/en/careers | Twitter: https://twitter.com/atos | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/atos #AtosCareers
Nearest Major Market: Ann Arbor
Nearest Secondary Market: Detroit