Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Install, update, administer and debug Mainframe IMS software and associated IMS products for z/OS. Perform changes within Company regulations and security standards. Assist with testing, implementation, and installation of new/improved systems, as well as product upgrades. Attend meetings and interact regularly with management, team, and clients to continuously improve services. Participate in On-Call rotation schedule.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree/technical certification in Computer Science and 8 years of IMS systems engineering experience.
· Installation, maintenance, problem diagnosis and administration for Mainframe IMS software and tools for z/OS.
· Knowledge of IMS performance management, tuning, including all startup parameters and pools.
· Knowledge of IMS DB and basic knowledge of DL/I.
· Knowledge and understanding of isolation levels, locking methods and database concurrence.
· JES2/JES3, JCL, TSO/E, ISPF, and SMP/E experience.
· Knowledge of IMS Internals and control blocks.
· Knowledge/experience with generating an IMS sub-system, known as Sysgen.
· Knowledge of Fast Path Implementation
· Knowledge of IMS Common Service Layer
· Knowledge/experience with OLC, Online Change.
· Knowledge of ETO, Extended Terminal Option.
· Knowledge of IMS Database recovery techniques, DBRC
· Knowledge of IMS Library Integrity Utilities
· Knowledge of IMS Connectivity facilities (TCPIP, SNA, Java, Web services)
· Knowledge of IMS RRS, Resource Recovery Service
· Knowledge and experience with IMS Disaster Recovery Techniques
· Knowledge of IPCS with IMS
· Knowledge of debugging IMS transaction and system dumps and reading IMS traces
· Knowledge of SMF and RMF
· Knowledge of UNIX System Services and HFS
· Knowledge of Assembly Language (IMS exits)
· Knowledge of SAF and interfaces for either Top Secret, ACF2 or RACF
· Basic working knowledge of Networking SNA and TCP/IP concepts
· Verbal and written proficiency in English.
· HTTP, JAVA J2EE, C#, ASP.NET, HTML, REXX, COBOL, DB2, ADABAS, IDMS, and IDEAL experience.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.