Description de l'offre
- leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries,
- provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting,
- official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games,
- awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate for four times,
- almost 5000 people employed in 9 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz.
Identity and Access Management (IAM) team is a part of Big Data and Security (BDS) division.The IAM team tries to answer the following question: “How the user accounts should be propagated across the IT systems of an organization to allow for effective and secure access to the most critical and key resources of the company?” A perfect candidate should be interested in finding an answer to this question, as well as in finding approaches to constantly improve processes of account synchronization.
What we offer? Job that will let you get to know variety of advanced IT technologies and products from companies like Novell, Microsoft, Oracle. You can take a chance to start your career in Identity and Access Management - dynamically growing IT discipline, which gives you the possibility to specialize and create your own career path, as well as the opportunity to learn from experienced engineers.
The position will be located in our office in Bydgoszcz.
Main duties include:
· performing diagnosis on incidents,
· implementing standard changes to the infrastructure,communicating and consulting with internal and external technical counterparts,
· management of system performance, capacity, service quality.
Englishor German - at least B2 level.
Additional but not required advantages:
· software development,
· scripting languages (shell, Perl, etc.),
· NetIQ IdM, Microsoft FIM/MIM, DirX,
· Java web services,
· Apache, Tomcat, IIS,
· CyberArk, TPAM,
· SSO, Radius, RSA, PKI,
· LDAP, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL servers.
Please attach your CV in English.
· stable employment,
· attractive salary,
· participation in interesting projects,
· working in international environment,
· contacting with the latest IT technology,
· training and development programs,
· studying of foreign languages,
· unlimited access to e-learning,
· private medical care (including dental care),
· additional life insurance,
· subsidy for commuting,
· Medicover Benefit System (e.g. Multisport).
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr .
À propos de Atos
A propos d'Atos
Atos SE (Société Européenne), est une entreprise leader de services numériques avec un chiffre d'affaires annuel pro forma de l'ordre de 12 milliards d'euros et environ 100 000 collaborateurs dans 72 pays. Atos fournit à ses clients du monde entier des services de conseil et d'intégration de systèmes, d'infogérance, de Big Data et de Sécurité, d'opérations Cloud et des services transactionnels par l'intermédiaire de Worldline, le leader européen et un acteur mondial dans les services de paiement. Grâce à son expertise technologique et sa connaissance sectorielle pointue, Atos sert des clients dans différents secteurs : Industrie, Distribution, Transports, secteur Public, Santé, Services financiers, Télécoms, Défense et Sécurité, Médias et Services.
Atos déploie les technologies qui accélèrent le développement de ses clients et les aident à réaliser leur vision de l'entreprise du futur. Atos est le partenaire informatique mondial des Jeux Olympiques et Paralympiques. Le Groupe est coté sur le marché Euronext Paris et exerce ses activités sous les marques Atos, Bull, Canopy, Worldline, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid et Unify.
Pour plus d'information : fr.atos.net
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
For more information, visit: atos.net