Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
- Troubleshoots via the phone hardware, software, and network operating problems and involves technical resources to ensure resolution
- Applies understanding and knowledge of information systems products and services to assist users
- Identifies, investigates and researches user questions and problems as well as isolating and resolving information systems problems
- Coordinates referrals to appropriate technical, professional, or service personnel
- Receives and prioritizes issues and forwards using appropriate escalation procedures
- Provides functional or task leadership
- Coordinates special projects and system upgrades
- Briefs customers and/or management on the status of resolution efforts
- Serves as a technical advisor to users with complex systems issues by resolving or conferring with technical personnel
- Recommends system or process improvements, including procedures, training, and enhanced documentation
- All other duties as assigned
- Learns to use professional concepts.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Works on problems of limited scope. -Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Normally Receives detailed instructions on All work.
- Strong communication skills in Spanish and in English.
- Reliable and Punctual.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Maintain positive and professional attitude.
- Technical and customer service experience desired.
- Able to navigate through various tools/screens while troubleshooting and talking with customers.
- Thoroughly document support calls following established procedures and guidelines.
- Experience in a incoming support center is desired.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.