Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Total Exp- 7-15 Yrs
Location – Pune/Mumbai/Chennai/Bangalore
· Ability to work independently or collaborate with team members on projects and initiatives, as required
· Ability to develop documentation, test, and implementation plans
· Ability to track new product releases, test and enable as appropriate
· G Suite (Exhaustive knowledge of Gmail and a comprehensive knowledge of all other core G Suite apps)
· Comprehensive knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory and LDAP
· Google Cloud Directory Sync and G Suite Migration Manager for Exchange
· Message routing and associated troubleshooting
· Message Hygiene Technologies and SPF, DKIM and DMARC
· Ability to create detailed design, architectural discussions and solution adoption.
· Gather requirements (due diligence) overs sessions to support the implementation of G Suite applications.
· Implement the GSuite ecosystem
· Collaborate with Google product managers and strategists, Google tech support, outsourced vendor teams to evaluate and recommend new GSuite features/ enhancements.
· Lead the Google governance steering committee to evolve the adoption of Google Suite capabilities within the enterprise.
· Lead and facilitate enterprise rollout of custom solutions that integrate GSuite functionality and work productivity
· Partner with other IT functions to evaluate, prioritize and resolve new issues & problem scenarios
· Manage and administer Google EMM environment, enterprise Mobile App Store, device enrollments and resolve complex mobile OS specific issues
· Setup Google Analytics digital properties, enable dashboards & reports, troubleshoot and resolve issues pertaining to improper or inadequate reporting
· Take ownership of the overall GSuite account management process integrated with enterprise IAM. Develop new system processes and improve existing ones for efficient GSuite account lifecycle management
· Partner with IT Security & Audit to enforce strict cross platform security and audit controls
· Collaborate with other technical and functional teams to Document and support business rules, system operating procedures that pertain to the Google platform. Enhance documentation periodically for currency and relevance
· Lead and carry out the integration or separation of email and collaboration systems during mergers & acquisitions or divestitures
· Periodically analyse, identify gaps, create and carryout new solutions, document and train technical support staff globally.
Training / certification
· G Suite Sales (G Suite intro / Overview)
· G Suite support
· G Suite Administrator Fundamentals
· G Suite Deployment Specialist
· Chromebook deployment
· Google Cloud Certified – G Suite
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.