Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Provide monthly and quarterly actual consolidation data and budget and forecast data to the business; Develop and run the systems and processes for consolidation, reporting and budgeting; Ensure compliance to corporate accounting policies; Ensure compliance of statutory reporting with relevant regulations.
· Prepares business proposals/pricing with operation teams
· Perform financial analysis on monthly results and monitor progress of financial performance against targets/budgets
· Prepare budgets, rolling forecasts and monthly performance reports
· Responsible for rolling out business processes, tools and internal controls and ensure compliance with Group’s accounting and business requirements
· Liaise with Head Office and roll out head office initiatives for reporting etc
· Ensure the operation managers are trained with the necessary tools to enable them to provide proper information for business proposals
Managing the collection, consolidation and reporting of business operations data
· Provide financial direction and guidance to operations based on available tools.
Skill Set & Experience
· Minimum 3 years of post qualification experience in the relevant area
· Have sound business judgments, analytical and communication skills and can work independently
· Computer literate and possess knowledge of computerized accounting system.
· Proficient in MS Excel
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.