Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Service Now Projects
IDM AHS ESO
GCM reference code
GCM skill levels
We are looking for a ServiceNow Developer who will be responsible for recommending and developing technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform to satisfy the business needs; also, to collaborate with other team members to develop Service Catalogs and deployment processes. You will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of your own, and solving them accordingly.
· Apply good practice web programming techniques to configure robust solutions utilizing the ServiceNow
· Manage Internal customer expectations and solutions
· Drive internal improvement initiatives for ServiceNow practice to improve quality and efficiency
· Support business process owners in configuring the platform
· Provide best practice while designing solutions and developing at platform and code level
· Deploy update sets and Unit Testing
· ServiceNow application customization
· Expertise in Business Rules, Workflows, Client Scripts, UI Policy, UI Actions
· Expertise in ITIL processes - Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge
· ServiceNow Security features - Users, Roles, Groups, ACLs
· Knowledge of CMDB, Business Services Map
· Workflow / Approval / Process configuration/SLA
· Developing Composite Service Requests within Service catalog Module
· Domain Separation and designing the Process and data flow within various domains
· Writing various Server side scripts using Script Includes
· Experience with Web technologies/AJAX
· Done Integrations using web-services, MID
· Knowledge of AngularJS
· Knowledge of ServiceNow UI tools - - Service Portal and CMS
Preferable - Any one of the following certifications
· Certified Application Developer (ServiceNow)
· Certified System Admin (ServiceNow)
Certified Implementation Specialist (ServiceNow)
Nilesh Kadam/Prashant Jadhav
13 April 2016
Last Updated By:
Please note that the GCM reference is provided for information purposes only. The above job description is leading for the stated job title within Global Solutions and effectively replaces, refines, or adds tasks to the original tasks/requirements mentioned in the job description referenced in GCM.
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.