Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The Creative Manager
The Creative Manager (CM) will develop high-quality, client-facing technical and marketing visual content that adheres to Atos brand standards and reinforces Atos’ position as the market leader in IT outsourcing ran services. The CM will lead the design and production of visual and other materials and media used for client-facing deliverables, whether digital or print, coordinating the creation of graphics and layout design for client brochures. The CM will establish and implement design and format standards and processes to produce consistent and high-quality results. This role will have a strong focus on leading, messaging and value propositions across diverse market segments by way of visual complements to that content. The CM may be responsible for driving the business forward through key service channels by crafting and executing marketing campaigns to support these areas. The CM will work closely with Sales, Solution Managers, and Bid and Proposal Managers, but will also support other teams or individuals, including executive management, the CTO Team, and the Innovation Team. The CM will report into the Digital Transformation Office (DTO) and will be part of the Pre-Sales organization.
· Evaluate and refine strategic client communication visuals and messaging
· Work closely with multiple teams to verify that Atos brand standards are followed
· Responsible for brand management and corporate identity
· Build and execute creative strategies for new and existing clients in different market segments
· Convert technical information into creative and visual collateral
· Develop graphics and visuals that clearly articulate the business aspects of Atos solutions
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
· 5+ years of marketing communications, brand management, or content management experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint, OneDrive, and SharePoint
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
· Prior experience with copywriting, design, or production
· Prior project management experience, with a focus on creative direction
· Understanding and past experience crafting coordinated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, but also understand offline and print
· IT outsourcing or handled services experience highly preferred
· Experience in identifying target audiences and crafting messaging and campaigns that engage, advise, and empower
· Strong coordinated marketing communications and management skills
· Strong project management skills; experience in coordinating cross-functional teams, delivering results and meeting tight deadlines
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate expertly across the organization
· Excellent interpersonal, planning, presentation, troubleshooting, and multi-tasking skills
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and integrity
· Strong attention to detail and outstanding customer support
· Be able to work both as a team member and independently
· Ability to prioritize and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Nearest Major Market: Irving
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas