Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Primary for the customer MPSV we need to replace subcontractors with internal staff. We are preparing long term cooperation and we need to have internal people for keeping the knowledge and long term cooperation with this customer. Similar position we need also for our other customers (CSSZ a ZPMV) so it’s possible to share this capacities in future.
· Enterprise architect
· HP ALM
· SQL – basic knowledge
· Communication with users
· Creating tasks for developers
· Checking test scenarios
· Czech language
· HP ALM
· Czech language
· 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of paid leave
· Access to high-end technologies
· Mobile phone (+ company plan), company notebook
· Working on interesting international projects
· Personal development plan for every year (hard/soft skills training, with possible certification)
· Possible personal development and career development within the company
· Contributions to personal pension fund
· Cafeteria benefit-plan (up to 14 000,- CZK/year)
· Meal vouchers
· Refreshments at the workplace
· Once a year fully paid first 3 days of sickness
· Flexible working hours (Home office upon agreement)
· Interesting work in friendly and creative environment, teambuildings, office extracurricular activities
· Possibility of internal language courses
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.