Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Atos Division Big Data and Security (BDS) islooking for an organized, efficient Product Sales Specialist to be responsible for supporting the sales department in gaining and keeping customers. The target of this Job Profile are Atos CyberSecurity Products: Evidian, Trustway and Horus.
Job Overview (Responsibilities and Duties )
As a Cyber Security Sales Specialist at Atos you are responsible to generate leads and and meet sales goals selling the Atos Cyber Security product portfolio to Atos customers, both existing and new.
One of the main focus point is to successfully upsell the product portfolio to our existing customers and prospects, and also to closely work with Atos channel partners.
You will work together in close cooperation with Account Executive and Client Executive to provide consultancy to our (target) customers on the required cyber security products, allowing to design the right product solutions both from a pre-sales and a delivery perspective.
Building relationship, strong attitude at team working, good listening skills, entrepreneurship and discovering new leads are key in this role.
The scope is very broad, as you will work together with customers in different industries (e.g. Telco, Energy & Utility, Manufacturing, Banking, Public), answering customer inquiries, scheduling customer meetings and sales appointments.
Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of Atos Cyber Security Products portfolio.
Previous experience in a Sales Specialist role is an advantage.
· A High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Bachelor’s or Associate's degree in computer engineering, or related field, may be advantageous.
· 2-5 years of work experience in a Consulting/Pre Sales/Business Development role, preferably within Cyber Security products or IT;
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Emotional intelligence to build and manage strong customer relationships;
· Ability to articulate our Cyber Security Product Solutions into a value proposition and answer the customer needs;
· Team player as well as a self-starter;
· Preferably having affinity with IT and knowledge in one or several fields of cyber security;
· You are flexible, positive minded, pro-active and eager to learn and develop.
· Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service
· Strong interest and desire to work in the area of Cyber Security
· Fluent in English verbal and written
· Experience in any/one of the following areas:
· Identity Access Management
· Data protection and HSM technology
· IoT security technologies
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.