Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
We are looking for an ambitious graduate or professional to join one of our growing young, diverse and positive teams in Tenerife. In this role you will solve basic technical problems and provide support for all assigned areas. The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the company.
· Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues via telephone, e-mail and the web;
· Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints.
· Walk customers through problem solving process;
· Utilise excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations;
· Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution;
· Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources;
· Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements;
· Proficiency in French and English;
· Availability to work on shifts;
· Overall IT Knowledge and computer literacy;
· Excellent communications skills;
· Strong Analytical skills and process understanding;
· Customer service orientation and sense of responsibility;
· Ability to learn;
· Competitive remuneration package:
· Extensive training programs;
· Flexible working schedule;
· Long term career opportunities and professional growth in a global company
Here you will be working on various projects with skillful co-workers to share experience with and you will enrich your knowledge base! As an employer we give equal opportunities and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you recognize the opportunity to grow your professional career in a multinational company like ours - apply today only with a CV in English! All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Data Privacy Disclaimer
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before creating your applicant profile:
In compliance with the current legislation on data protection, we inform you that the personal data contained in your profile (My Profile/My Professional Profile) and curriculum vitae (CV) that you have provided, as well as those data that could be generated as a consequence of your participation in any recruitment process, will be processed in automated and non-automated support by Atos, its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter Atos) as well as external processors (third parties). With the aim of managing the database of candidates of Atos and your participation in the recruitment processes.
Your data will be processed in order to manage our recruitment process and offer you more visibility and accessibility to opportunities which math with your profile. You are free to limit access to your candidate profile to recruiters involved in the staffing for a specific vacancy, in the country of application or to open it up to the Atos recruitment organization globally ensuring full benefit from the internal mobility scope. Be aware that this imply a transfer of your profile data to other Atos entities which are also located out of the European Union.
You declare that the personal information is accurate, truthful and updated regularly. The protection of the Data is assured by Information Security and Data Protection internal group policies. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by contacting the Group Data Protection Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a copy of your ID or passport.
Disability certification is very valuable and a plus.