Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
To support Customer Loyalty activities conducted in CEE, with focus on Customer Satisfaction surveys, to discover whether or not Atos' customers are happy or satisfied with the products or services Atos delivers. Surveys are conducted on regular basis at various levels, and results are used to analyse whether or not changes need to be made in our business processes to increase our customers’ overall satisfaction and loyalty.
· Organizes the survey kick-off calls;
· Works with colleagues and stakeholders to ensure that contact and contract databases are updated and validated and further on consolidated globally;
· Takes part in required workshops and assists with presenting both orally and in writing;
· Applies standards, methods and tools in an intelligent and effective way;
· Produces a consistently high standard of documentation using the required standards, methodology and tools;
· Works alone or as part of a team monitoring Account Response Status;
· Consults with specialists such as software and tools development, service support and other technical and process specialist areas;
· Closes online survey and consolidates results;
· Produces Global reports and templates;
· Follows up the agreed action items for improving the results, actively monitoring the activity of SPOC contacts in each country within CEE.
Desired knowledge or professional experience:
· Knowledge of relevant industry standards – ITIL, Lean etc. (ITIL Foundation certification is a plus);
· Understanding of the customer perspective, experience with CSAT (Customer Satisfaction);
· Advanced knowledge of MS EXCEL;
· Experience in working with statistics;
· Demonstrates a very good understanding of how his / her area of work highly impacts the business;
· Basic understanding of IT outsourcing;
Social Skills and competencies:
· Good analytical skills and problem solving capabilities;
· Good planning and organisational skills;
· Excellent communication (written & verbal) and presentation skills and able to communicate with all levels of the organization;
· Excellent English skills, both written and verbal;
· Ability to develop excellent relationships with customers, understand their business and assess their needs;
· Ability to remain calm under pressure and in crisis;
· Ability to create and deliver reports in accordance with the requirements of the business;
· Excellent knowledge of the IT infrastructure environment;
· Experience in working with tools and spreadsheets (the use of macros is a plus);
· Open minded;
· A very good sense of anticipation;
· Proactive and persistent;
In order to complete your application, please click on the link http://ro.atos.net/ro-ro/ and select the “careers” tab or send your cv at
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.