Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Client Support administrators are responsible for troubleshooting and restoring the service on any terminal service client, personal computers (PC) or notebooks that have authorized access to the network via remote desktop connection
When the restoration is beyond the scope of the computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment the Client Support administrator will escalate the issue or problem to proper specialist support team member or vendor support.
· Install, configure, and maintain end-user workstation hardware, software, and peripherals;
· Install and maintain peripheral equipment, such as printers, modems, scanners, etc.
· Update or create support articles (knowledge base articles), as applicable;
· Manage cases via daily queue and workload management and handle escalations;
· Focus on delivering a positive client experience by actively supporting the client and keeping them up to date throughout the lifecycle of the case;
· Work with users to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues as well as collect feedback that will help improve our products;
· Manage and resolve support incidents over the phone and email.
· A relevant educational background within IT or equivalent;
· Experience working in technical support and with customers;
· Strong English skills, both written and spoken, are mandatory;
· MS Office O365 suite of applications;
· Windows desktop OS troubleshooting including Windows 7 and Windows 10;
· Light Windows Server and Active Directory administration, especially setting up and maintaining user accounts and Exchange mailboxes;
· Able to work independent, yet being a good team player;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Strong analytical skills with the capability to resolve issues in a timely and structured manner;
· Willingness and ability to learn new technologies.
We care about our employees' personal happiness through:
· We offer you training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
· We have flexible benefits for you: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop.
· Compensation: offer competitive pay and benefits packages and relocation bonus.
· Have extra vacation days relying on your experience.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.