Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
The role of C++ Developer is to design and implement applications.
· knowledge of C++, with mastering of stdlib and Design Patterns
· knowledge of network programming (HTTP, HTTPS, SOAP, REST)
· Windows and Linux programming
· Multi-threading programming
· Experience with Test Driven Development frameworks (GTest, GMock)
· Experience with SCM tools (GIT, Subversion, CVS)
· Experience of minimum 3 years in programming under C++
· Strong object-oriented programming skills
· Strong technical skills in C/C++, client server development
· Strong knowledge on messaging technologies, network protocols, socket programming
· Source control tools
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.